In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC , on the subject of Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Processable personal data: "personal data": any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the cookies policy on the website at the following link
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is ATLAS di Duff Martin John, with registered office in Contrada Rocchi, 112 - 87036 Rende (CS), Tel. 0984 838854, email@example.com in the person of the legal representative .
2. DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (RPD / DPO - Data Protection Officer), pursuant to art. 37 - 39 of EU Reg. 2016/679: NOT PRESENT
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website - legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- any request for contact, with the sending of information requested by you - legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- subject to your consent and up to your opposition: for the Controller's direct marketing activities, newsletters, market research to receive - via automated e-mail or other means, as well as by telephone calls via operator and paper mail - information material, for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional, commercial and advertising material or relating to events and initiatives, by the Data Controller - consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a)) as the legal basis of the processing.
- management of applications through the site in the "work with us" section - legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The personal data provided will be shared with recipients, who will process the data as managers (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Manager (Article 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3. Specifically, the data will be shared with:
-subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by ATLAS by Duff Martin John. and telecommunications networks; -free professionals, firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by ATLAS di Duff Martin John and of the telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management, including for example WIX.com;
- third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of ATLAS di Duff Martin John.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided will be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to non-EU countries in order to comply with the related purposes indicated above. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 - General principle for transfer; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to adequate guarantees, specifically the data will be transferred to third countries international organizations for which the Commission intervened with an assessment of adequacy (Article 45 of EU Reg. 2016/679). The interested party can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to email@example.com or at the registered office of the Data Controller.
6.DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of the personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- navigation on this website (variable duration depending on the type of cookies applied);
- per contact request (maximum 1 year);
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (up to opposition with periodic updating); timing determined on the basis of criteria of which the interested party can have information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of the Data Controller.
- for the management of applications (maximum 3 months and in any case for the time necessary to evaluate your application)
7. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to correct them, to cancel them, to limit their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
The website www.atlas-labservices.com is owned by ATLAS di Duff Martin John and managed by it. The graphics, images and texts on the site are subject to the copyright of ATLAS by Duff Martin John and / or their respective owners and cannot be reproduced or transmitted by any means, nor be used in a professional or commercial context without written authorization. of the holder of the rights of the legitimate owners.
If the change also involves the use of strictly personal information released by users, the notice will contain instructions to opt out of such use.
ATLAS by Duff Martin John is not responsible for the content and use of external sites.
Update date 11/07/2019